For the automotive industry, many original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and vehicle manufacturers require the EDI to transfer data related to orders and shipments. Even if it is not required, the use of an automated EDI solution helps accelerate materials procurement and modernize the manufacturing process.
Wondering if EDI is right for your automotive business? If any of these conditions apply to you, you’re in the right place:
– My OEM requires an MMOG/LE-compliant EDI solution
– Time-consuming manual processes are stopping my business from growing
– I’m frustrated by having to retype every order from one system into another
– I need to be able to manage my orders remotely
– I’m overwhelmed by emails, PDFs and faxes
– I want to make my business more efficient and productive
In this guide, we’ll cover what you need to know about EDI, how different EDI offerings work, and what to look for in a provider. There are also links to additional educational resources and a printable checklist you can use when evaluating different automotive EDI vendors!