EDI INTEGRATION FOR MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 for OPERATIONS
Robust, high-performance EDI integration embedded in Dynamics 365
EDI integration with your Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations solution provides the ability to seamlessly format EDI transactions to comply with your trading partners’ specific requirements. TrueCommerce offers a single-vendor EDI solution built exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics 365 that combines a pre-connected community of 92,000 global trading partners with a best-of-breed EDI module built directly within Dynamics 365.
Delivered as a complete, managed service solution, TrueCommerce EDI enables Dynamics 365 users to connect with their supply chain partners without the need to customize Dynamics 365 or manage trading partner mappings and connectivity requirements themselves. Comprehensive EDI integration, including the option to integrate both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable transactions, minimizes time-consuming, error-prone manual processes. The embedded Dynamics 365 user experience puts EDI in the hands of the business users who manage supply chain relationships, reducing demands on IT and accelerating time-to-value.
Our high-performance architecture, built exclusively for Dynamics 365 using its native X++ language and deployed via Lifecycle Services, supports multi-threaded processing for higher-volume throughput versus a conventional linear approach—enabling TrueCommerce EDI to scale seamlessly as you add new trading partners, sales channels and distribution models. TrueCommerce EDI is also designed to accommodate modifications to your Dynamics 365 environment, such as the addition of new fields, custom business logic or additional workflows, without reprogramming.
Download the TrueCommerce EDI for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Accounts Receivable brochure and the TrueCommerce EDI for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Accounts Payable brochure for complete details.
Comprehensive Support for EDI Documents and Shipping Processes
- Supports inbound sales orders, outbound sales invoices and outbound advance ship notifications (ASNs) within Dynamics 365
- Optional Accounts Payable integration automates purchase order, shipment and invoicing transactions to streamline supplier collaboration
- Pre-built integration with Dynamics 365’s advanced warehouse functionality automatically generates multi-level ASNs
- Generate GS1/UCC-128 labels
- Optional automatic pack slip posting after packing shipments
Configurable Business Rules Enhance Processing Speed and Accuracy
- Configurable business rules and cross-references let you define “conditional” rules, or define when to alert staff in response to issues like price variances, stock-outs and more.
- Define unique business rules for different distribution models and order profiles.
- To optimize efficiency, configure system-level, company-level or customer-level rules by order type, item, document, ship-to location and more.
- To streamline compliance, you can specify default business rules, inventory and unit of measure conversions, data
- manipulations and more at system or company levels, or define specific values at the customer level.
- Exception-based error checking and automated data transformations streamline processing and help prevent chargebacks.
- An optional graphical mapping tool further enhances flexibility for managing unique trading partner and business requirements.
Sustain Growth and Control Costs with a Highly Scalable and Flexible EDI solution
- No charge for support incidents or for mapping updates in response to changes in trading partner requirements.
- Choose from a hosted, managed service model or an on-premise deployment.
- The TrueCommerce Trading Network is built for high-volume transaction exchanges, storage and throughput—offering limitless expansion of your trading partner network over a single, highly reliable and affordable connection.
- The scalable, multi-company and multi-deployment TrueCommerce architecture lets you manage and support complex enterprise EDI requirements.
- Accommodates customer-deployed web services and other workflow procedures.
- Supports XML and global EDI data standards through a single connection.
Bring your Windows-Based PC and Internet Connection—We Do the Rest
Your complete, end-to-end EDI solution includes:
- EDI translator, network services and implementation
- Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- 23,000 trading partner maps that are automatically updated
- Ongoing EDI expertise from support and professional services
TrueCommerce, the most accredited EDI provider in North America, has provided dynamic EDI solutions to thousands of customers since 1995. Positive reviews from customers demonstrate our commitment to their success.
Contact a TrueCommerce EDI specialist today to schedule a demo at 1-888-430-4489 or to get more information about integrating EDI with your Microsoft Dynamics 365 business management system.