Best-of-Breed EDI from the Only “Preferred” EDI Provider for QuickBooks Enterprise
TrueCommerce is the only EDI solution provider selected by Intuit as
“Preferred” for QuickBooks Enterprise. A trusted partner in the QuickBooks community for over fifteen years, we are also a winner of the Sleeter Group’s prestigious Awesome QuickBooks Add-on Award.
Like thousands of other companies, you can count on the scalable and affordable TrueCommerce EDI solution to expedite your transactions, improve your customer responsiveness, and meet the EDI requirements of any trading partner.
Our cloud-based, managed service EDI integration for QuickBooks Enterprise includes everything you need to automate sales and purchase order transactions, as well as fulfillment communications with your remote warehouse or 3PL. The intuitive interface, flexible configuration options and comprehensive document integrations enable you to minimize manual data entry to improve business efficiency and accuracy, while liberating staff to focus on higher-value tasks.
Streamline Business Processes
- Integrating EDI with QuickBooks Enterprise saves time and reduces inaccuracies from manually generating documents.
- Automatically create sales orders and invoices in QuickBooks from inbound POs (EDI 850/875).
- Send outbound invoices (EDI 810/880) directly from QuickBooks.
- Easily credit your customers by automatically sending credit memos from QuickBooks.
The Highest Rated
Connect to 3PLs and Suppliers
- Fulfill orders faster and more accurately by automatically converting sales orders into EDI 940 warehouse shipping orders
- Integrate the EDI 945 warehouse shipping advice with QuickBooks to automatically create invoices
- Integrate outbound POs and inbound invoices to streamline communications with suppliers
- Also generate bills in QuickBooks from the inbound invoice for a seamless process that minimizes data entry
Customer Success Stories
Automatically Prevent Errors
- Built-in process controls ensure that required data is entered correctly, and alert you of invalid fields before sending transactions
- The solution automatically verifies that items on incoming orders (e.g., unit prices) match up with your QuickBooks data
- For sales orders in QuickBooks, both the customer ID and item number fields are validated
- Ensuring that documents are complete and correct helps eliminate errors and chargebacks, and reduces turnaround time on orders
Be More Prepared for What’s Next
- Support for custom fields let you meet any customer requirement or internal system requirement while further reducing the need for manual tasks
- The modular TrueCommerce EDI architecture lets you switch or update your accounting or ERP system while keeping the rest of your EDI solution intact
- TrueCommerce also makes it easy to integrate QuickBooks Enterprise with the planet’s premier online marketplaces and leading web storefront platforms
QuickBooks Enterprise Special Free Offer
TrueCommerce and Intuit have a special offer for users of the latest version of QuickBooks Enterprise:
- Free web-based EDI translator
- Free trading partner map for one customer
- Purchase order and invoice document integration
- Compatibility with future releases
- No maintenance or support fees
Contact a TrueCommerce EDI specialist about this offer at 1-888-430-4489 or click the EDI link inside of QuickBooks Enterprise for a free offer form.