Home Depot EDI Integration
Compliant EDI for Home Depot Suppliers
TrueCommerce's EDI solution makes Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) compliance painless for Home Depot suppliers. We provide all the EDI network services and support needed to successfully implement fullyintegrated EDI that meets all Home Depot requirements.
Talk to an Expert
Home Depot EDI Transaction Support
With TrueCommerce, you can meet Home Depot EDI requirements quickly and easily. Below is a list of Home Depot transactions supported by TrueCommerce. All transaction codes used are a part of the ANSI ASC X12 EDI standards. The UN/EDIFACT standard is supported as well as the XML syntax.
Request a Free Guide to EDI Transaction Codes
- 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
- 210 Motor Carrier Freight Details and Invoice
- 214 Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message
- 315 Status Details (Ocean)
- 810 Invoice
- 812 Credit/Debit Adjustment
- 816 Organizational Relationships
- 820 Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 852 Product Activity Data
- 856 Ship Notice/Manifest
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request – Buyer Initiated
- 864 Text Message
- 870 Order Status Report
- 990 Response to a Load Tender
- 997 Functional Acknowledgment
Why Choose TrueCommerce
TrueCommerce is a global leader in supply chain connectivity, with more than two decades of experience in the retail industry. Our Home Depot EDI integration enables you to streamline Home Depot order processing to strengthen your trading partner relationship.
Connect with new retail channels
Automatically exchange transaction and inventory documents with trading partners, including POs, ASNs, and invoices.
Optimize sales performance
TrueCommerce’s unified order management capability creates efficiencies that help you deliver a consistent experience to customers.
Improve decision-making processes
Advanced operational analytics dashboards let you evaluate role-specific key performance indicators (KPIs) to enhance processes.
Gain more visibility
Increase inventory and order visibility across your supply chain for better collaboration between suppliers, distributors, and customers.
Benefits of TrueCommerce Integrated EDI
By choosing TrueCommerce as your EDI partner, you can streamline communications with 2nd Swing and other supply chain partners. At the same time, you can save time, reduce costs, and support your business growth
- Integrated EDI eliminates the need for manual data entry, saving time and preventing order errors
- Cloud-based software can easily scale to handle changing buyer demand
- Automatic EDI mapping updates guarantee ongoing compliance with 2nd Swing requirements
- Plug-and-play architecture makes it easy to upgrade your ERP system while minimizing the impact to your EDI communications