Create Endless Aisles with Integrated Drop Ship Functionality
In today’s demand-driven economy, it’s no longer enough to offer just a few product types or brands. As more and more customers look for products online, retailers and e-tailers need to find ways to offer a wider range of products, without increasing their expenses or taking a risk on new product inventory.
Under the drop ship model, retailers provide online “shelf space” for suppliers, who retain the inventory and handle order fulfillment. Because retailers don’t have to pre-pay for inventory, house products in warehouses, or limit their product mix based on brick-and-mortar shelf space, they can offer an endless variety of products to their customers with minimal investment and risk.
TrueCommerce’s advanced Drop Ship capabilities enable retailers to connect orders from their demand channels to their internal systems and to their suppliers for rapid order processing and fulfillment. With integrations for eCommerce, supplier enablement, EDI, order fulfillment and more, you’ll be able to expand your product lines and partnerships quickly, while increasing internal efficiencies.
The feature-rich solution also ensures that you can keep your customers up to date on the status of their orders, and use exception management to isolate and resolve issues and delays to meet customer delivery expectations.
Expand Your Product Mix
Eliminate the constraints of warehouse and retail shelf space to offer more brands and product types. Drop ship lets you create an endless aisle your customers will love.
- Expand your product portfolio without making risky inventory investments on new products
- Increase your sales while reducing your warehouse, inventory and distribution costs
- Rapidly onboard new drop ship suppliers to keep up with market demands
Retailers: Make Drop Shipping Less Complex
Do More with Drop Ship Automation
Streamline order processing, so you can sell more without increasing your internal resources. Powerful automation, paired with direct integration capabilities, enable you to process large volumes of orders in just minutes.
- Deliver order data from your demand channels straight to your ERP and your suppliers
- Eliminate costly and error-prone manual processes for a more efficient supply chain
- Enable suppliers to print branded packing slips, labels, and more to maintain your brand identity across orders
- Leverage exception management to quickly identify and resolve order issues
Collaborate with Your Suppliers
TrueCommerce’s network of 92,000+ trading partners makes it easy to find, connect to and communicate with a huge range of suppliers.
- Work with suppliers of all sizes and technical capabilities via EDI with email and PDF integration
- Create compliance standards for consistent performance across your supplier community
- Exchange information with suppliers to provide accurate inventory availability information to customers and stay ahead of stock shortages
Eliminate Headaches with a Single-Vendor Solution
TrueCommerce’s suite of solutions enable you to connect all the links in your supply chain via one integrated platform. Our software is complemented by our fully managed service approach that gives your business the support it needs.
- One unified integration portal connects all your channels, without the need to juggle multiple vendor solutions
- Cloud-based architecture requires no hardware or software
- 24x7 customer service availability, with support personnel in your time zone
- Full redundancy, SOC-2 certified security and complete disaster recovery for your peace of mind
Find New Ways to Connect with Your Supply Chain
TrueCommerce’s solutions go beyond EDI; our platform includes a variety of applications and integrations, so you can do business in every direction.
- Connect to your eCommerce storefront to streamline digital commerce orders, sync inventory, and keep customers up to date
- Reduce risk while increasing product offerings in your stores with Scan-Based Trading
- Improve your operational insight and business performance with advanced analytics
More Tools for Drop Ship Success
Deepen your supply chain knowledge with online courses in EDI and VMI, as well as courses on your TrueCommerce solutions. You’ll learn best practices for streamlining processes, as well as tips and insights into features you can leverage for better performance.
The drop-ship market is always evolving. Whether your drop-ship business is just starting out, or you’re a seasoned seller, our drop-ship articles can help you stay informed.