More Connected Across Your Entire Supply Chain
To meet the demands of omni-channel commerce, supply chain participants must exchange data efficiently and accurately in every direction. From customers, vendors and fulfillment partners to online marketplaces and eCommerce sites, to traditional retail channels and internal business systems, interconnectivity is essential to your success.
TrueCommerce’s global commerce network connects and integrates all these elements to enhance your brand’s agility, timeliness, accuracy and service levels. By digitally transforming your supply chain interactions, you can eliminate the manual effort, errors and bottlenecks that restrict growth and profitability.
Access Thousands of Major Retailers and Wholesalers
Get directly connected to over 120,000 trading partners—including all the world’s biggest retailers and wholesalers:
- Automatically format outbound EDI transactions so they comply with each partner’s unique requirements.
- Onboard new EDI trading partners with ease, regardless of the platform or system they use.
- Automatically update your system as your partners’ EDI mapping specifications change.
- Need to connect with a partner that’s not yet on our platform? We’ll create a new Trading Partner Map for you.
- Supports FTP, HTTP and AS2.
- Save up to 50% over traditional EDI Value Added Network (VAN) services!
Integrate Directly into Your Business System
Unify all your channels to market and supply chain data through one connection to your business system with the TrueCommerce Integration Gateway. To do business in every direction, companies need to integrate a wide range of supply chain transactions with their business system with the highest possible efficiency. Our commerce network supports an unrivaled web of integrations between your business system and your customers, suppliers, channels and systems.
- Automate a wide range of sales and purchasing transactions, 3PL communications and more (varies by business system)
- Scheduling option to automatically send and receive transactions with your business system
- Integrate into nearly any business system, including all the most popular systems from Intuit, Sage, Microsoft, SAP, NetSuite, Oracle, Acumatica and many, many more.
More Connected to Your eCommerce Channels
Automate order processing, eliminate portals and increase customer satisfaction:
- Automatically exchange order, inventory and customer data between your business/ERP system and over 100 leading marketplaces worldwide.
- Manage your Amazon orders efficiently and keep inventory in sync automatically with TrueCommerce Amazon Seller Central integration.
- Leverage TrueCommerce Connect to automatically move order data between Shopify, Magento or WooCommerce storefronts and your business/ERP system.
- Integrate your business/ERP system with the TrueCommerce Nexternal eCommerce Platform for an unbeatable online B2C and/or B2B customer experience.
Connect to Suppliers of All Sizes
Improve supply chain communication and streamline your procure-to-pay process while strengthening your brand promise:
- Automate interactions with your supplier community regardless of their level of technical maturity.
- Enable suppliers to trade with you electronically using a variety of fully integrated EDI, web EDI (supplier web portal) or PDF-to-EDI.
- Onboard suppliers with ease and ensure ongoing compliance with our fully managed service solutions.
- Worry less, with a managed service desk that handles all connection issues, failed documents, questions and more.
- Benefit from full visibility across all transactions and performance data, with strong reporting, analysis and benchmarking capabilities.
- Enjoy high adoption rates and achieve new levels of collaboration and efficiency.
Customer Success Stories
More Connected for Successful Drop Shipping
Our commerce network and unified commerce solutions deliver the drop shipping capabilities you need:
- Quickly onboard new drop shipping programs and channel relationships with leaders like Amazon, Target, Walmart and Overstock.com.
- Streamline fulfillment with operational visibility from order placement to final delivery.
- Drive operational excellence through integration and analytics.
- Integrate easily with core supply chain systems like your shipping solution, inventory/sales analytics solution, and/or product information management (PIM) solution.
More Connected with 3PLs
Take advantage of automated EDI communication options specifically for 3PL businesses and their partners:
- 3PL businesses can access client accounts to retrieve orders or upload shipment data automatically, while customers can import orders automatically into their business/ERP system.
- When orders ship, import the invoice from your ERP and send it directly to the customer or “turnaround” the PO to create an invoice.
- TrueCommerce automatically delivers a “carbon copy” of each EDI document to one or multiple recipients, including as an emailed PDF for simplified partner communications.
- Brands can also automate communications with their 3PL partners using TrueCommerce EDI, including creating and sending EDI 856 ASNs, “turning around” POs to create ED 940 Warehouse Shipping Orders, and receiving EDI 945 Warehouse Shipping Advices.