Connect Orders from Online, Phone and Other Channels Directly with Your Business System
In today’s omni-channel marketplace, you need a flexible ecommerce solution that can process orders across multiple sales channels. With the TrueCommerce Nexternal eCommerce platform, you can efficiently capture and manage orders from multiple channels—from your storefront(s), B2B portal, Amazon Seller Central, phone and Point-of-Sale—in one commerce system to streamline fulfillment and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
To further enhance customer satisfaction, you can also connect Nexternal seamlessly with your business system, to automatically exchange order and shipping data without retyping. Eliminating this manual effort cuts order lead time and saves labor cost while reducing profit-eroding errors.
It’s an ideal way to improve profitability, enhance customer service and cost-effectively scale your online business.
Excel at Online Selling
- Automatically send order and customer data straight from Nexternal to your business system to eliminate order lag time.
- Automatically transmit shipping, tracking and order status details back to Nexternal to effortlessly keep customers informed about their orders.
- Automatically update inventory availability between your business system and Nexternal, so you don’t disappoint customers.
More Fulfilling Fulfillment
- Define an order status trigger that is appropriate for your business (Paid, Placed, In Process, Fulfilled and more)
- Update order status in Nexternal as needed (e.g., ship dates, tracking numbers, quantity changes, price changes)
- Enjoy top-rated TrueCommerce support
- Our scalable, adaptable, cloud-based solution makes it easy to add integrated EDI
- Keep product content and pricing in sync across Nexternal and other channels with TrueCommerce Product Information Management (PIM)—to deliver a true omni-channel order experience with much less effort and cost.
- Connect Nexternal to TrueCommerce Pack & Ship—our multi-carrier shipping solution—to drive more efficient packing, reduce shipping costs with rate shopping and easily print compliant labels.