TrueCommerce is honored to announce that it’s been named a Challenger in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Multienterprise Supply Chain Business Networks. This is the first time that the leading research firm has published this designation and is another sign of the important developments occurring in the supply chain industry.
According to Gartner, “Only a few companies have had success with multienterprise process management because organizations must be willing to work in partnership — sharing information, redefining processes and implementing mutually beneficial governance.” *
TrueCommerce helps multienterprise companies do business in every direction by:
- Providing a single platform for publishing product information
- Connecting various eCommerce platforms and storefronts
- Grouping orders from several channels into one system
- Simplifying inventory management at retailers, 3PLs, and distributors
- Delivering data reports for users and executives
- Integrating with today’s most-popular ERPs
* This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.