Selling on Amazon Has Never Been So Easy
Selling on Amazon.com can give your products increased exposure, helping to boost sales and attract new customers to your brand. But to succeed in this channel, you need to manage Amazon orders efficiently and keep inventory in sync.
Unfortunately, moving order and inventory data between their Amazon Seller Central account and their business system remains largely a manual process for most sellers.
The TrueCommerce Nexternal eCommerce Platform integrates seamlessly with Amazon Seller Central, so you can easily and accurately manage all your orders and track inventory in one place, without a lot of manual effort. This automation also reduces costly errors by eliminating the need to retype marketplace tracking numbers or manually sync product inventories.
Grow More, Spend Less
Maximize growth potential with minimal added resources:
- When Amazon buyers order your products, their orders flow automatically into your Nexternal Order Management System (OMS)—just like an order from your branded online storefront.
I could not be happier with the TrueCommerce Nexternal/Amazon integration. It runs completely seamless. When I update inventory in the Nexternal system it is automatically updated in Amazon. This integration has increased my sales 7 times what they were the month before using the integration. If you are on the fence regarding the Amazon integration, I strongly suggest getting to the other side.
- When you update product, order and/or inventory data in TrueCommerce Nexternal, it automatically updates your Amazon Seller Central account.
- Eliminate lag time on order processing and updating Amazon order status
- Works with Amazon U.S. or Amazon Canada Seller Central accounts
Be More Connected
- Automatically push all your Nexternal orders, including Amazon.com orders, directly to your business system using the TrueCommerce Nexternal eCommerce Platform to drive faster communications, streamline order fulfillment and increase customer satisfaction.
- Supported business system integrations for eCommerce include QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, Acumatica and many more.