Bring Your Retail Business Home with the Power of Unified Commerce
Selling furniture, home décor and other home goods isn’t as simple as it used to be. In today’s dynamic, global market, home furnishings retailers must balance managing dozens or even hundreds of suppliers with selling through more channels than ever. To connect with customers, retailers need to leverage digital solutions that offer the visibility, accuracy, and speed needed for a world-class buying experience.
If manual processes like data entry, spreadsheet management, emails and phone calls are holding your business back, there is a better way. TrueCommerce Home offers premiere solutions that connect you to suppliers, 3PLs, and customers, from EDI, to drop shipping, to eCommerce, to your ERP. Backed by a powerful, cloud-based architecture, our applications are designed to scale with your business. That is why thousands of retailers, ranging from small businesses to the Furniture Today Top 100, rely on us.
Harness the Power of EDI
Eliminate delays and errors from manual data entry and process orders quickly with integrated EDI to meet increasing customer demands and maintain your competitive edge.
- Bring order data directly to and from your ERP system to save time and ensure order accuracy
- Exchange Shipping Orders and Advices with your 3PL partners for rapid fulfillment
- Use ASN and Order Status Update information from suppliers to keep customers in the know
- Leverage a web EDI portal, PDF-to-EDI integration, and integration for XML and CSV to easily communicate with your whole supplier network
- Create EDI compliance standards to ensure your suppliers are sending the right information
Meet Customers Where They Shop
To stay ahead in a digitally driven market, furniture retailers need to go beyond their store locations. Our eCommerce platform lets you expand your online footprint to capture more sales, from more customers, across more geographies.
- Create a branded shopping experience with a customized eCommerce storefront
- Offer rich product data and imagery for customers who want to narrow their choices before coming to the store
- Provide accurate inventory availability to prevent customer frustrations in rapidly changing markets
- Take advantage of powerful tools like dynamic cart messaging and an always-on-screen cart to sell more online
- Boost your online presence with social media integration and SEO tools
Sell from an Endless Aisle
When selling online, there are no shelf space limits, but large inventory investments can still be risky. Drop shipping lets you sell more product without the burden of inventory expenses.
- Expand your product mix online to capture more sales
- Test new items with your customer base before investing in inventory for your stores
- Give suppliers branded labels and packing slips to maintain a branded experience for shoppers
- Easily onboard new suppliers to keep up with shifting consumer demands
Customer Success Stories
Keep Orders Moving
Fast delivery is key to a satisfied customer, but manual processes can slow down your warehouse operations. With TrueCommerce, you can meet your delivery promise every time.
- Connect with 60+ global carriers through our global commerce network
- Process large order volumes quickly by replacing manual data entry with automation
- Streamline dock and yard operations to reduce congestion, prioritize unloading, and cut down on detention fees
Support for What’s Next
For your home furnishings business, you need solutions that can help you today, and grow with you in the future. TrueCommerce Home’s solutions are backed by a team of experts to provide you with the ongoing support and innovations required to stay ahead.
- Single-vendor solution makes it easy to expand into new channels and capabilities
- Cloud-based architecture provides flexible scalability to handle ongoing growth and sudden demand spikes
- 24/7 support availability, plus proactive monitoring resolve issues before they impact your customers
- Continuous innovation and integrations for a variety of ERPs help future-proof your business