Reduce Manual Effort, Streamline Order Processing and Increase Productivity
An integrated, web-based, single-vendor EDI solution can make your company more competitive, more profitable and easier to do business with.
TrueCommerce has helped thousands of companies be more connected, more supported and more prepared for what’s next since 1995. Reviews from EDI customers demonstrate our commitment to their success.
Uncomplicate Every Transaction
- Reduce chargeback penalties by eliminating manual data entry errors
- Send compliant EDI Transaction codes to all your B2B buyers
- Streamline inventory management
- Accelerate delivery timeframes
- Save up to 50% on EDI total cost of ownership
Find Your One TrueCommerce
Our single-vendor solution comes with everything you need to succeed with EDI:
- Delivered as a fully managed service offering, our scalable solution saves you IT, hardware and software costs.
- Our web-based EDI translator converts raw data into standardized business documents (e.g., POs or invoices) and back.
- Multiple protocol support to meet any trading partner’s requirements, including ASC X12, UN/EDIFACT and XML, along with many different secure connection options (FTP, HTTP, AS1, AS2).
- We keep over 120,000 trading partner maps automatically updated for you at no charge.
- You get access to our award-winning, US-based customer support team.
Integrate to Accelerate
Choose integrated TrueCommerce EDI for your ERP or business system to increase process efficiency and stop rekeying data.
We integrate with all the most popular business systems, including QuickBooks, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Sage, Acumatica and many, many more.
See a complete list of EDI integrations with ERP and accounting systems offered by TrueCommerce.
Features You’ll Appreciate
- Cloud-based EDI deployment automates updates and backups, eliminates capital expenses and provides anytime/anywhere access to EDI
- Built-in process controls ensure customer data is entered correctly and alert you to invalid fields before sending transactions—eliminating errors and accelerating orders-to-cash
- Advance Ship Notice (ASN) support lets you create multiple shipments at once, package shipments automatically based on predefined rules, and even update existing sales orders
- Turnaround feature lets you quickly process inbound documents and send a corresponding outbound document with one-click ease
- Trading partner options notify you when customers make updates to item numbers or shipping addresses, and make the updates automatically.
- EDI add-ons enhance productivity and value