Go Wherever Business Takes You with Powerful Product Information Management for Retail.
In today’s digital-first world, your product content needs to be rich, accurate, and consistent across all your products and channels. But managing product information from dozens of suppliers, with different content standards and communication methods can hold you back. Even after content is added to your ERP or eCommerce platform, keeping track of product information, updating listings, and ensuring content accuracy can weigh down your product and marketing teams.
Not anymore. With TrueCommerce Product Manager, our PIM solution for retail, you can take control of your product content to streamline workflows, enhance collaboration, and improve your customers’ shopping experience. TrueCommerce Product Manager helps you centralize all your product data by integrating with popular ERP systems, while powerful automation helps enrich and verify data before publication. Automated updates renew product content when you make changes, to ensure your product listings are always up to date.
PIM for retail makes it easy to maximize your products’ online performance, while reducing internal workloads, so you can do business in every direction.
Collaborate With Internal Stakeholders
To optimize your products for digital channels, your team needs to be able to spend more time on creativity, and less time drowning in spreadsheets.
- Create unique workflows to manage product content creation, digital asset management, and publication to your channels with Product Lifecycles
- Share access with team members and content creators. Control access levels and enable users to filter to the view they need to work on.
- Send automatic alerts to team members when product content needs their attention, and streamline review and approval workflows
- Establish content statuses to provide real-time visibility into product readiness and usage
Give Your Marketing Team the Tools to Succeed
Reduce marketing team burdens and reallocate team time to high-priority brand projects when you automate key product information management tasks.
- Leverage a central source of truth to eliminate time spent tracking down the correct information
- Cut out manual data entry to increase speed to market for new products and updates to existing products
- Properly align marketing personnel workloads based on product content needs
Improve Supplier Content Collaboration
Engage with your suppliers for better, richer content. TrueCommerce Product Manager helps you set clear product content standards and enables suppliers to play an active role in content creation and management, all while protecting your brand.
- Import product data from suppliers automatically to TrueCommerce Product Manager and syndicate it to your channels
- Enable suppliers to log into Product Manager and manage their own products, while restricting access to ensure data security
- Validate content against your attribution and other data field requirements, and alert suppliers to missing data
- Upload content into Product Manager from CSVs, spreadsheets, and text files from smaller suppliers
Take Control of Your Digital Presence
Rich product content isn’t a nice to have anymore. To stay ahead of the competition, you need content that brings your products to life online.
- Increase sales with rich product content and media assets, including images, videos, and 360-degree views
- Easily update products and launch new products/product lines wherever you sell for rapid time to market
- Enable easy search for customers on your eCommerce storefront with limitless attributes
- Translate product content into 60+ languages to support global customer experiences
IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Product Information Management Applications for Commerce 2021 Vendor Assessment
IDC has positioned TrueCommerce in the Contenders category in this MarketScape report. Strengths include:
- Modern architecture: Foundry Product Manager was built in the cloud and has a modern API first, microservices-based architecture.
- ERP integrations: TrueCommerce Product Manager comes pre-integrated to 35 ERPs and business systems as a source of product data.
- TrueCommerce platform: TrueCommerce Product Manager is built on top of TrueCommerce's Foundry commerce platform. The intention of these unified applications is to enable customers to manage products and orders across a wide range of digital channels.
IDC MarketScape recommends companies to consider TrueCommerce if they are a midsize North American or European brand or retailer looking to broaden your channels of distribution with a SaaS offering.
This IDC research document was published as part of an IDC continuous intelligence service, providing written research, analyst interactions, telebriefings, and conferences. Visit www.idc.com to learn more about IDC subscription and consulting services. To view a list of IDC offices worldwide, visit www.idc.com/about/worldwideoffices. Please contact the IDC Hotline at 800.343.4952, ext. 7988 (or +1.508.988.7988) or [email protected] for information on applying the price of this document toward the purchase of an IDC service or for information on additional copies or web rights. IDC and IDC MarketScape are trademarks of International Data Group, Inc.
Copyright 2021 IDC. Reproduction is forbidden unless authorized. All rights reserved.