EDI for Freestyle’s Multichannel Order Manager (M.O.M.)
TrueCommerce EDI integration helps Multi-channel Order Manager (M.O.M.) users comply with EDI requirements, increasing productivity and reducing transaction processing costs.
‘Preferred’ EDI Integration for Multichannel Order Manager (M.O.M.) Users
As the only Preferred EDI partner for Freestyle Solutions, TrueCommerce helps make EDI painless for users of Multichannel Order Manager (M.O.M). Our EDI integration enables M.O.M. users to easily comply with the EDI requirements of their customers while increasing productivity and reducing transaction processing costs.
Users of M.O.M. will benefit from a direct integration with TrueCommerce Transaction Manager™, the TrueCommerce Trading Network and ongoing support and professional services that provide users with a complete, end-to-end EDI solution from one trusted source. Our easy-to-use solution seamlessly integrates your purchase orders, invoices, and ASNs and offers flexible features that allow M.O.M users to address their unique needs, as well as those of their trading partners.
Specifically, M.O.M customers will benefit from:
- EDI integration that works directly with M.O.M.
- Reduction or elimination of manual data-entry errors
- Streamlining of transaction processing
- Increased productivity without increasing staff
- A boost in revenue by introducing new selling channels
- Ongoing EDI support and maintenance at no charge
- The opportunity to connect with more than 10,000 companies
Contact a TrueCommerce EDI specialist today for more information about the benefits of integrating EDI with your Multichannel Order Manager.