Grow Your Sales with Advanced Drop Ship Capabilities
Drop ship programs represent a huge opportunity for brands, wholesalers and distributors to grow the business faster across dozens to hundreds of channels. But to eliminate barriers to onboarding new drop ship programs and channel relationships, you need a unified view of orders across all demand channels, from receipt to delivery.
TrueCommerce integration capabilities connect online orders, order status, shipment status, tracking information and inventory across all your channels with your key business systems—not just ERP but also eCommerce, shipping, and even product information management (PIM) and warehouse management (WMS).
Now you can aggregate drop ship and other order data in your business system to enhance operational efficiency and drive faster fulfillment—no more dealing with multiple, single-channel solutions or worrying about custom integrations.
This unified order management capability creates operational efficiencies that help you deliver a consistent experience to customers regardless of demand origination. Now you can optimize sales performance and inventory allocations across channels while managing for unique fulfillment requirements, such as meeting customer-specific deadlines.
Five Essential Drop Ship Elements
Join drop ship vendor programs from the world’s largest retailers, e-tailers and online marketplaces.
- Automatically exchange transaction and inventory documents with trading partners, including POs, ASNs, and invoices
- Connect with top retailers like Walmart, Target, Home Depot and hundreds more
- Add new trading partners in days, not months
“We do drop-shipping with Kohl's, which ranks their vendors on a monthly basis. Out of maybe 400 vendors, we've been ranked number one in peak season because we can consistently ship and deliver in a timely manner.”
Winning Streak Sports
Easily meet diverse trading partner requirements to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Accelerate fulfillment to conform to tight shipping timeframes
- Automatically print compliant packing slips and shipping labels
- Instantly send order acknowledgment documents to retailers
Expedite order processing by integrating your EDI with your ERP, online storefront and major marketplaces.
- Provide near real-time shipping updates to maximize customer satisfaction
- Eliminate multiple vendor portals with the TrueCommerce Foundry integration gateway
- Ensure accurate, synchronized data across your business systems
“Retailers want to know the tracking number as soon as we have it, and they want us to invoice them ASAP. If we’re processing an order manually, sending tracking data and invoicing the retailer takes significant time. With EDI those tasks are instantaneous.”
Fulfill more orders faster via integrated automation features that connect your supply chain from end-to-end.
- Configure multiple shipping processes to meet diverse trading partner mandates
- Shop for the lowest rates to decrease your shipping costs
- Integrate directly with leading 3PLs through our global commerce network
Increase inventory and order visibility across your supply chain for better collaboration between suppliers, distributors, and customers.
Customer Success Stories
More Tools for More Success
Put More Links in Your Supply Chain
- Onboard drop ship vendor programs with leading retailers, marketplaces and eCommerce storefronts without specialized software or resources
- Gain operational visibility from order placement to final delivery, along with the tools you need to consistently deliver on your customer promise
- Integrate with leading business systems to automate the exchange of key information with your supply chain, so you can focus on customer engagement
- The cloud-based TrueCommerce platform offers both rapid implementation and the flexibility to grow without upgrading core systems
Gain an Edge with Analytics
- Get the right operational analytics to cut costs, improve agility and profitability and outflank competitors
- Empower your business with deep operational insights, delivered via intelligent dashboards with role-specific key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Start with preloaded, industry-standard KPIs (e.g., cross-channel sales performance, on-time and in-full (OTIF) fulfillment performance, freight spend and more) and extend them to surface the specific insights your team needs
Manage Product Information More Effectively
- The TrueCommerce Product Information Management (PIM) solution streamlines and automates processes to publish product content to retailers, marketplaces and your eCommerce platform
- Sell more, process fewer returns and get more products discovered by more merchants
- Organize and enrich product content in one easy-to-use, comprehensive solution and publish it to each sales channel in the desired format
- Define unique product taxonomies and catalogs to optimize SEO, listing results and product placement
Unified View for Orders
Now you can aggregate drop ship and other order data in your business system to enhance operational efficiency and drive faster fulfillment. This unified order management capability helps you:
- Empower suppliers to deliver a consistent experience to customers regardless of demand origination
- Optimize sales performance and inventory allocations across channels
- Handle unique fulfillment requirements, such as meeting customer-specific deadlines with ease