Expand Your Customer Base & Increase Brand Loyalty With Powerful Marketing Tools
- Optimize Pages for Search Engines: Using proven search engine optimization (SEO) techniques, our eCommerce platform lets you create search-friendly product and category listings to increase your site’s organic traffic.
- Sell More on Amazon Seller Central: We automatically synchronize your inventory and order data with Amazon Seller Central to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information to customers.
Connect With Customers
- Syndicate Your Product Data Online: Nexternal’s eCommerce platform systematically creates data feeds for online comparison shopping sites, such as Google Product Search, Yahoo Shopping, and more. Automatic updates to product details provide the freshest data for shoppers who are already searching for your products!
- Email Targeted Customers: Bring existing customers back to your site again and again with enticing email marketing. Our bulk mail wizard includes a powerful query tool to help you segment customers for special offers and more.
- Reward Referral Sites: Using affiliate sites to drive traffic to your site can be a powerful way to market your products. Our shopping cart software has an integrated affiliate tool that tracks sales from affiliates, so you can easily see who is sending you the most customers, and reward them accordingly.
Let Your Customers Promote Your Brand via Social Media
- Facebook and Twitter order sharing: Your customers can easily opt to share their purchases on both Facebook and Twitter by clicking these social media buttons.
- Facebook and Twitter coupon sharing: Make it easy for customers to share your coupon codes on both Facebook and Twitter. See it in action.
- Facebook Share: This button allows your customers to instantly "share" any of your products on Facebook.
- Tweet button: Make it simple for your customers to tweet about any of your products. By default, the tweet includes a short version of the product URL so followers can easily get to your site. See it in action.
- Pinterest: Allow shoppers to pin your products to their pin boards, to be viewed by the shoppers' friends and followers, and Pinterest members and non-members alike. See it in action.