Powerful Built-In Features for Selling Specialty Foods and Gifts Online
Specialty food and gift companies of all sizes rely on our TrueCommerce Nexternal platform to meet their industry-specific eCommerce needs. TrueCommerce Nexternal offers a full complement of built-in features that make selling food and gifts online much easier and more profitable for brands — and more compelling and enjoyable for buyers, too.
A Premium Shopping Experience
- Give customers to option to order online and pickup in-store (BOPIS).
- Enable customers to select a preferred delivery date.
- Let customers ship items from a single order to multiple addresses.
- Reorder products with one-click ease.
- Full support for subscriptions (recurring auto-ship orders).
- Strong support for running a food club.
- Let customers choose custom gift messages and gift wrapping.
- Automatically ensure that perishable products can only ship via expedited shipping methods
Streamline Order Management
- One system lets you capture phone orders as well as online B2B and B2C orders.
- Track lot numbers at the order line item level.
- Accurately track inventory; includes built-in support for bundling/kitting.
More Gifting-Specific Features
- Verify Content by SKU: Make sure your inventory, images and pricing are correct and reflect product variations like size and color.
- Powerful Search Options: Shoppers can look for products using options like price, popularity and reviews.
- Notify When Available: If an item is on backorder or you’re taking preorders, customers can automatically receive an email when their item is back in stock.
- Sell to Top Retailers: Integrated TrueCommerce EDI will enable you to efficiently do business with the largest food and gift retailers, such as Kroger, Costco, Trader Joes and Whole Foods.
Compelling Product Presentation
- Enlarged Images: Each image you upload can offer an enlarged view, which will show shoppers a detailed perspective on your product.
- Product Reviews: Product reviews often help convince shoppers to make a purchase. Nexternal gives you the option to display reviews on all of your product pages, as well as schedule automatic review reminders.
- Image Gallery: Offer multiple views of your product, or show a color swatch that dynamically updates the product’s main image.
Built-In Social Media Tools
- Social Networking Buttons: Optionally feature the leading social networking buttons on your product pages, so customers can quickly and conveniently Share, Pin or Tweet about their purchases.
- Post-Order Sharing: Shoppers can easily post about their purchases on Facebook or Twitter after ordering—including a logo and back-link to your eCommerce site on their profile page.
- Social Coupons: Make it simple for buyers to share coupons on Twitter and Facebook.
Time-Saving Marketing Automation
- Accelerate Email Marketing: Easily send marketing emails to all of your customers or to a “targeted” subgroup of customers right from our system, or by using an integrated email marketing service like MailChimp.
- Marketplace Feeds: Feed product content directly to cyber marketplaces like Google Shopping and Shopzilla, to name just a few.
- SEO Tools: Our eCommerce platform was built from the get-go with search engine optimization (SEO) in mind. A search engine friendly shopping cart w ill help you maximize organic traffic to your website without incurring any additional cost .