Revitalize Your Health and Beauty Supply Chain with Integrated Solutions
Health and beauty businesses face more demands from retailers and consumers than ever before. In addition to a wide selection of products, today’s brands are also expected to be accessible and sustainable, with free and fast shipping. To keep shelves stocked with popular items, retailers have a litany of requirements for vendors, including compliance mandates and tight delivery timeframes. To add to these challenges, health and beauty products are influenced by ever changing trends; while some products go viral, others can fall flat.
Managing a complex supply chain while meeting consumer needs requires speed, agility, and visibility that you can’t get by relying on manual processes. To stay ahead, your business must leverage integrations that eliminate delays while providing the data you need to make strategic decisions. TrueCommerce’s innovative Foundry Platform offers a unified commerce solution that lets you manage your entire supply chain via a single interface, and automates key processes, from EDI to eCommerce to fulfillment. With powerful capabilities and expert-backed support, you’ll be able to scale your business with confidence.
Create a Foundation of Connectivity
The base of a successful supply chain is the ability to effortlessly communicate data between your internal systems and external supply and demand channels.
Build Stronger Trade Relationships
Retailers face immense pressure to have popular products in stock all the time. With integrated technology, you can make your business into a stand-out partner.
- Automate Purchase Order Acknowledgements, Advance Ship Notices, and other order documents to quickly respond to and update orders
- Stay compliant with retailer mandates using integrated EDI supported by proactive monitoring and automatic mapping updates
- Fulfill orders quickly and accurately to achieve high vendor scorecard ratings
- Improve inventory turns and increase sales while decreasing retailer inventory investments with vendor managed inventory
Grow Your Sustainability Efforts
Sustainability is top of mind for your customers, and with the right technology, you can cut down on waste and carbon emissions throughout your supply chain.
- Integrated EDI eliminates the need for paper order documents, saving thousands of sheets of paper per year
- Vendor managed inventory cuts down on overproduction and excess stock, while optimizing truckloads
- Reporting and analytics offer insights into your supply chain operations, so you can find new sustainability opportunities
We're Proud to be Recognized as a Leader
by Verified Users on G2
Energize Order Processing
No matter where your orders come from, you need to be able to deliver the right products quickly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bring order data from all your channels directly to your ERP to jumpstart the fulfillment process
- Ensure shipment accuracy with the help of automation
- Easily handle order spikes with a flexible, cloud-based solution
Highlight Your Products Online
eCommerce is one trend that’s not going away anytime soon. Take advantage of eCommerce technologies to reach your audience wherever they are online.
- Marketplace integrations let you easily sell via Amazon, Walmart Marketplace, Facebook Marketplace, and more than 100 other online platforms
- Powerful eCommerce integrations connect directly with popular storefront platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento (now Adobe Commerce)