Take Orders Anywhere on an iPad with TrueCommerce Engage
Whether it’s your showroom or tasting room, a customer’s office, a conference venue or even a sports event, more and more businesses want to extend the omni-channel customer experience with a mobile point of sale (POS) solution.
Besides making in-person sales quicker and more convenient for both you and your customer, a mobile POS system is also a great way to strengthen customer relationships by capturing and leveraging customer-specific data during face-to-face interactions.
Extend Your Omni-Channel Experience
For TrueCommerce Nexternal customers, the choice to adopt POS is easy. With our fully integrated TrueCommerce Engage POS solution you can take orders, view and update customer data and view customer purchase history—all from an iPad. New POS orders flow into your Nexternal Order Management System automatically and in real-time, so you still get all the benefits of a unified database with consolidated order, customer and product data across all your channels.
But TrueCommerce Engage isn’t just convenient—it takes your customer experience to a whole new level. You can offer special pricing and on- the-spot discounts for regular patrons, award loyalty points for purchases, mix take-home and to-ship items in the same order, and much more!
“This app has worked quite well for us at trackside events across the country to capture in-person orders. We can manage product and order data in one place and generate reports on that data in seconds. Furthermore, the interface is so intuitive it requires minimal training. From my perspective, TrueCommerce Engage completes the omni-channel commerce puzzle for Nexternal.”
Winding Road Racing
Serve Customers Like Never Before
- Look up pickup orders, capture signatures and designate orders as picked up that originated online.
- Easily change card on file for returning customers.
- Maintain multiple tabs open during a shift with customer nicknames.
- Works with TrueCommerce Nexternal’s omni-channel loyalty program.
- Seamlessly supports TrueCommerce Nexternal’s BOPIS option.
- Easily process returns
Fast and Easy Setup
- Product data loads instantly from your TrueCommerce Nexternal database for rapid rollout and ongoing control.
- Multiple user access levels for security and flexibility.
- Can be used at multiple physical locations with different inventories.
- Compatible with Square payment processing.
- Supported peripherals include credit card readers, cash register drawers, receipt printers and bar code scanners.