Enjoy the Industry’s Leading Wine Club Features and Support
Until you start using TrueCommerce Nexternal, you won’t believe how much time you’ll save with running your wine club! There’s no better way to automate wine club related tasks and process wine club orders more efficiently. You’ll grow your wine club business faster, too, with our exciting upsell tools and other features for wine club members.
Breeze Through Everyday Wine Club Tasks
- Save time by processing credit cards and shipping labels in batches.
- Effortlessly export wine club orders to QuickBooks.
- Automatically email wine club customers to let them know their order has been successfully processed.
- Quickly generate a report of customers with expired credit cards and then automatically email them.
“I wanted to let you know that our Wine Club has almost doubled since we have integrated with Nexternal and implemented some of the upsell tools that you recommended. I have been pleasantly surprised by the amount of customers who have joined the Wine Club through our online store, and I trace a lot of that back to the visibility of the benefits of joining that you can see throughout the site.”
Chateau Grand Traverse
Premium User Experience
- Existing club members can conveniently update their mailing addresses and credit card information online (fewer phone calls for you!)
- Easily offer a “member’s choice” wine club.
- Allow customers to sign themselves up for wine clubs and receive club discounts in the online store immediately.
- Automatically update expired credit card data on a daily basis with Decline Minimizer.
Relieve Technology Headaches
- Compatible with ShipCompliant
- Supports an unlimited number of wine club types.
- Supports the “205 Order Export,” making it easier to send wine club orders to a winery-specific 3PL.
- Manage online and wine club orders in a single, easy-to-use system.
Follow this link to learn more about our custom club feature.
“After I sent my first email to my club members through TrueCommerce Nexternal, I received email after email of updates members were making to their accounts. Credit Card updates, address updates, etc., and I didn't have to enter ONE of them! I'm able to run my business, and process my orders far more efficiently with Nexternal.”
Brian Benson Cellars